Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Michael Clayton

Harold reviewed Michael Clayton during his Shock and Awe blog entry campaign of the past few days. When you see "hs" at the end of an entry, that is Harold. Harold rated Michael Clayton a 4.5.

It took me a few days to think about this one. My first impression was that it was like watching an episode of Boston Public (which is NOT a compliment). The remark I made to the friend I watched it with was "Good Flick." That would make it a 3 out of 5. The more I think about it, the more I like it though. George Clooney acted extremely well. Tom Wilkinson was a great supporting actor (not quite as good as William Hurt in Mr. Brooks or Alfred Molina in The Hoax). A good flash back happens near the beginning of the movie. So, I will go with "VERY Good Flick." 4. Joe

No comments: